- Creation of websites (static, dynamic, CMS & E-Commerce)
- SEO optimization
- Customer management: establishing the required specifications, follow-up of projects, customer support
- Debug, troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari & Chrome)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Web Design, Web Development, Webmaster or equivalent
- Highly motivated, autonomous and team spirit
- Drive to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Good customer orientation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, creative, and able to prioritize
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as PHP Developer
- Database: MySQL, Mysql Little, PostGreSql
- Linux servers management, including Shell scripting
- Management tools: Plesk and DirectAdmin
- WordPress CMS (including plugin development and Online payment), Joomal CMS, PrestaShop CMS
- Good knowledge of DNS, routes, updates, various APIs, backup & restore flows
Languages: Dutch and/or French. English is an advantage.
- A full-time job & indefinite contract (CDI)
- A full training in our products and solutions
- A key IT role in the heart of a young and attractive company, specialized in the High-tech sector for SMEs, entrepreneurs, and start-ups
- An attractive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits
If you are interested in joining our young, dynamic and talented team, please send your application to email@example.com with the following subject-line: PHP DEVELOPER.
Please clearly specify which programming languages you master the best, in order for us to better understand your abilities.
If you have a portfolio or examples of your work, feel free to add it!